As I try to do every year, I have set goals for 2013. For one of these goals, I will need your help to meet the goal (please see below). But first, let's recap my goals for 2012.
All in all, not a bad job on my 2012 goals. What's in store for 2013? (in no particular order)
- Learn German at 3/3 level
- Watch two sunrises and two sunsets
- Weigh under 220 pounds by New Years 2014 (this is losing an additional 35 pounds)
- Read 25 books
- Visit at least 6 countries (not counting USA or Germany)
- Attend at least one Bundesliga soccer match
- Attend at least three concerts
- Run a 5K in under 30 minutes
- Complete a 10K race
- Complete the Cherry Blossom 10 miler and at least one other long race (10 miles or more).
This last goal is where I need your help. I registered for the Cherry Blossom Lottery last month, but was not selected. My only option for entering the race is through their charity fundraiser. I must raise $500 which will go to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - which is a worthy cause.
My goal is to get 25 people to donate $20 each towards my goal. If you would like to help me reach this, you can donate by going to my fundraising page. Once I reach my goal of $500, I will be able to enter the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. Thanks in advance.