Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bucket List Update

I have a real post coming out later today about Caracol, but I wanted to update the list.

  • SCUBA dive with the whale sharks (Planned for May just after the full moon)
  • Caracol Mayan ruins Completed last week. 
  • Lamanai Mayan ruins (Still no plans, but I do have several free weekends)
  • (I should probably also make it to Altun Ha and Cahal Pech, but I won't cry if I don't go to these ruins) (no plans yet)
  • Visit the Toledo district Went to Punta Gorda yesterday for the Town Hall.  It was good to see, but I don't think I really need to go back.
  • Participate in La Ruta Maya (either as a paddler or a support team member) La Ruta Maya was a couple of weeks ago.  I did get to see the team take off and even watched them from another bridge, but I was not a support team member or a paddler.  So, I didn't really complete this one.
  • Belize zoo For my birthday, I received a coupon from Margarita and Emile for one visit to the zoo, complete with lunch and kids.  It is currently scheduled for tomorrow, but we'll see.
  • St. Herman's Cave (Haven't even made plans)
  • ATM Cave This was awesome
  • Visit Cancun or other part of Mexican Riviera I am going to spend next weekend in Playa del Carmen for Easter.  Going up there with some new friends - should be fun.
  • Visit one more Central American country (preferably Costa Rica) Or Hong Kong!  Yep, I am going to Hong Kong instead.
  • Turn 30! I successfully completed this one a few weeks ago with a fantastic costume party.

No comments:

Post a Comment