- Friends - I will get to see friends from high school, college, possibly law school, work in DC, and people from Belize. A lot of people to fit into a short week.
- Halloween - Even though Saturday will be the big night out, it should be fun going out to a bar on Monday.
- Bars, Pubs, Happy Hours - Drinking a beer that is not Belikin will be such a delight.
- Food - Steak, Roast beef, Ray's Hell Burgers, Five Guys, Pot Bellys, yummm
- Chilly weather - Hope the snow that is supposed to hit DC this weekend is gone by the time I get there Sunday night, but crisp fall weather will be pleasant.
Friday, October 28, 2011
What I am looking forward to in DC
Next week, I am headed to DC for training. I haven't been to the U.S. since February, making this the longest I have ever been outside the U.S. Here are definitely a few things that I am looking forward to in DC.
Posted by alcaniglia at 7:29 PM