- Tuesday: Tuesday Tumble (Walk around ring road followed by pizza and beer)
- Wednesday: Pig and Parrot (Pub at British High Commission)
- Thursday: Sharanya's going away party.
- Friday: Kira's birthday party
- Saturday - Monday: Spent the weekend with about 17 adults and 13 kids on Calabash Caye. Absolutely a fantastic weekend with plenty of relaxation - see pictures below.
|Sharanya and me at her leaving party|
|Emile - the eccentric drummer of the The Bob Dylans in a one-night only performance.|
|Kira's Cake - yes, that purse is actually a cake.|
|The fish that I caught with out using a pole!|
|Checkout the small fish inside the fish that I caught (you can see the eye on the right side of the mouth)|
|These gulls were flying right overhead while we fished|
|This was the small island just off of Calabash Caye|
|Stingray came up to our beach|
|Marial by the camp fire|
|The Belize Coast Guard has their HQ on Calabash|
|This about sums up the weekend|