Sunday, November 2, 2014

London

Two weeks ago, I got to go to London for some training.  Sara joined me and we had a fantastic time.  Some of the highlights:  The Lion King in the West End, Tower of London with all the poppies, amazing Indian lunch in a crazily decorated Indian restaurant, catching up with my old friend Harry, just walking around the beautiful city with my beautiful wife.

Look kids, it's Big Ben and parliament

The tower placed one poppy for each of the almost 900,000 British soldiers who died in WWI

Our Tower of London Yeoman Warden tour guide

Tower Bridge


Sara at Westminster Abbey - "where Will and Kate got married!!!"

Big Ben lit up at night

Sara's new faux fur

Selfie on the Thames

Love it

Sara and I in front of the Embassy

They are already decorating for Christmas in London

No comments:

Post a Comment