Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Katie and Paul came to town for my birthday weekend and we all had a great time.  Saturday night I celebrated my birthday with my friends and then Sunday we went to the Newseum and then out to a nice dinner.  
Katie and Paul in the bread line at the FDR memorial

This is me trying to be all artistic, shooting Katie's reflection

celebrating my birthday

I mentioned to Sara a few weeks ago, that I had always wanted to modify one of the "Kiss me, I'm Irish" buttons to say "Kiss me, it's my birthday."  So, she surprised me with a GIANT button on Saturday.

This is the point in the night where things started to go a bit crazy.

Paul, Katie, Sara, and me
3/4s of the Crystal City Crew

A portion of the Berlin Wall in the Newseum


No comments:

Post a Comment