This time last year, I set out a series of goals for the year. It's now time to look and see how I did.
- Quit smoking (again). I quit smoking after law school, but started social smoking this year. That expanded to regular smoking late this year. I quit again on December 22 and so far, so good.
- Well, I started smoking again after I wrote this post in January. But, I quit again in May and I have smoked only 3 cigarettes since then. I consider this a win.
- Travel to at least 3 central American countries (in order of preference) - Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador.
- Regular readers of this blog will realize that I completed this goal as well. To recap, I had a crappy trip to Panama, a great long weekend in Guatemala, and a fun trip to Cancun.
- Watch at least two sun rises and sunsets. I have had this goal every year and I usually make it. Sunsets are much easier for me to watch than sun rises.
- I know that I saw well more than two sunsets. I know I saw one sunrise while i was in Guatemala. Pretty sure I saw at least one more, so I will count this one as completed.
- Get an awesome second posting. This summer, I will get my bid list and get my assignment for my next post.
- Frankfurt, Germany - May 2013.
- Date more.
- I definitely dated more in 2011 than I did in 2010. I had a couple of second and third dates, although nothing went further than that. I count this as a success.
I am compiling my list of goals for 2012 and should post them soon.